- Nexus Green Privacy Policies.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. What information does Nexus Green obtain?
- 3. How will Nexus Green use the information it obtain?
- 4. Information Sharing
- 5. Overseas Transfers
- 6. How long will Nexus Green keep my personal Information?
- 7. Cookies and other tracking technologies
- 8. Third Party Web Sites
- 9. Assignment
- 11. Security
Nexus green (“Nexus Green” or “we”) is committed to protecting your privacy on the Internet. We believe that it is important for you to know what we do with your personal information. When it comes to consumer data collected electronically, Nexus green ltd will provide notice, choice, access and security in ways described below.
You can visit Nexus Green (“Sites”) without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Nexus green will not collect any personal data about you (e.g., name, country, e-mail address) unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it. There are portions of this Sites where we may need to collect personal information from you for a specific purpose, such as ‘Inquiry to use our services or buy’ and ‘Contact us’.
https://www.nexusgreen.com is the site with the purpose of creating an experience of what Nexus Green brand is and its various products with detailed information.
If you contact us with an inquiry, we may collect your location, full name, phone number, work email, company type, company name, product/solution information you are interested in, and your work industry.
Nexus Green reserves the right to add or remove service from its Sites and to modify its service from time to time.
If you contact us with an inquiry, we may collect your location, full name, phone number, work email, company type, company name, product/solution information you are interested in, and your work industry. Our Sites collect domain names and not e-mail addresses. This information may be aggregated on a “no names” basis just to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Sites, or pages viewed.
Our Sites also seek (as many Web sites do) to place a “cookie” (a small data file) on your computer’s hard drive which allows the server to recognize the computer when it visits again. This helps track statistical information about navigation through our Sites. This cookie is not used to obtain your name or any personal data, and the information that is tracked is used only for internal purposes, such as to improve Sites’ navigation. Nexus Green uses these data to measure the usage of, and improve the content of our Sites.
Domain name information that we collect is only used to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Sites, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure the use of our Sites and to improve the content of our Sites.
We use your information that is collected through the Sites primarily for the following purposes:
- To deliver or provide the service;
- To provide customer service
- To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Sites;
- To contact you in response to sign-up forms such as “Contact Us” or other inquiries.
- To analyze, review, and improve the products or services we offer;
- To understand how customers are using the Sites
- To develop new products and services we offer;
- To protect and defend our rights and property, including by way of legal proceedings;
- To comply with regulatory requirements;
- For internal record keeping.
- We generally do not share with third parties the information we receive as a result of you using the Sites. Please be aware of the following circumstances where we may share such information with the following entities
- Other Parties When Required by Law. As required by court order or other government or law enforcement authorities in order to comply with legal process or law;
- Other Parties in Connection with Corporate Transactions. In connection with a corporate event, such as a merger or sale of all or part of Nexus Green business (including that of a division or subsidiary), where Nexus Green may need to disclose information to a potential buyer and its professional advisers;
- Other Parties when it is Necessary to Protect Our Service. In order to protect and defend our rights and property, including by way of legal proceedings;
- Other Parties when it is to Protect Any of Our Users’ Personal Safety or Property. In order to protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public
- We will not provide your personal data to third parties, but only if necessary to fulfil your request or for related purposes.
When you access the Sites, third parties may collect personal information about your online activities; these third parties may also collect personal information about your online activities across different websites over time. We are not responsible for this third party data collection.
- This statement applies solely to information collected on the Sites. The Sites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites.
- In the event that all or part of our assets is sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the information collected via the Sites.
- We use commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Nevertheless, due to the design of the internet, ever-changing technology, and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and the Sites will be free from unauthorized access by third parties or that Nexus Green will not be subject to security breaches.We do not accept any responsibility for the disclosure of personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized or unlawful acts of third parties or your decision to disclose your personal information. You must also take appropriate steps to keep your password confidential and change it regularly.(“Nexus Green” or “we”) is committed to protecting your privacy on the Internet. We believe that it is important for you to know what we do with your personal information. When it comes to consumer data collected electronically, Nexus Green will provide notice, choice, access and security in ways described below.